General Statement of Policy
- We will carry out regular reviews of the policy to ensure that Health and Safety standards are maintained.
- We acknowledge and accept our legal requirements for securing the health and safety, welfare of all our employees or sub-contractors working on our behalf.
- We will provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions so far as reasonably practicable.
- We will encourage all employees to be actively involved in maintaining safe operating conditions and practices.
- As a company we will ensure suitable financial provisions are made for Health & Safety obligations.
- Provide appropriate information and instructions to all employees.
- Ensure work is planned to take into account Health & Safety issues.
All employees shall take reasonable care at all times of themselves and have due regard for the Health and Safety of others who may be affected by their work activities. They shall:
- 1. Co-operate on Health & Safety matters
- 2. Report Health & Safety defects
- 3. Not interfere with anything provided to protect their Health & Safety
The following outlines the principal ways in which we implement Health & Safety:
- Risk assessments
- Method Statements
- Co-operation with Clients
- Welfare (Employees advised of site facilities at all times)
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Hazardous Substances (COSHH data sheets are supplied to all employees)
- First Aid and Accident reporting (Employees are advised of the named person who is responsible for First Aid)
- Manual Handling (advised of apparatus/equipment to lower the level of manual handling)
- Fire Safety
- Public Safety
All other issues are set out in our Health & Safety Policy. This is held at our Head Office in Bedfordshire. Please contact us should you wish to see a copy of this document.